We are interested in visiting Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and western part of Wyoming, probably early September, but realize the probelms of places to stay etc. We just like to drive and see scenery. Would it work to fly to Salt Lake City and stay in Idaho Falls for a night and explore from there just staying in places off the beaten path. Can this be done without worrying about having every detail planned. Trip length would be 7-10 days. Any other suggestions.
Will this work for travel in Idaho/Wyoming
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 2 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 California coast: April
- 8 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 9 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 10 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 11 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side