We are interested in visiting Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and western part of Wyoming, probably early September, but realize the probelms of places to stay etc. We just like to drive and see scenery. Would it work to fly to Salt Lake City and stay in Idaho Falls for a night and explore from there just staying in places off the beaten path. Can this be done without worrying about having every detail planned. Trip length would be 7-10 days. Any other suggestions.
Will this work for travel in Idaho/Wyoming
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 17 Asheville NC without a car
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown