We are interested in visiting Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and western part of Wyoming, probably early September, but realize the probelms of places to stay etc. We just like to drive and see scenery. Would it work to fly to Salt Lake City and stay in Idaho Falls for a night and explore from there just staying in places off the beaten path. Can this be done without worrying about having every detail planned. Trip length would be 7-10 days. Any other suggestions.
Will this work for travel in Idaho/Wyoming
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Traveling across the US by van!
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions