My family had planned to take this train out to a wedding leaving July 28th. I keep calling Amtrack and they say they "should" be ready. Is anyone out there from MInor or do you know if this is really likely? The air fare booking cost this late is very high so if I can do the train I would be better off.
Will Empire Builder Make it Through Minot last week of July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 2 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 3 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Orlando in February
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 Orlando hotels
- 20 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 21 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 24 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation