Does anyone have an idea where a widowed mom of 2 kids (in their early 20's) can get away on father's day weekend with the kids in the mid-atlantic area? obviously don't want to go anywhere where the holiday is being celebrated.
Widow and mom
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 2 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 5 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 10 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 11 Places to stay in DC
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 15 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 16 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 17 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 21 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 22 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 23 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 24 NYC
- 25 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.