I am surprised to find that when looking for flights from NY to Lax and SD I can only find carriers using narrow body jets.
Does anyone use wide bodies for these trips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advise on trip
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 5 Best time to visit alaska
- 6 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 7 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 8 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 9 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 10 Moab UT Accommendations
- 11 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 12 Grade 12 subjects
- 13 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 14 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 15 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Sedona
- 19 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 20 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 24 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 25 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)