I am surprised to find that when looking for flights from NY to Lax and SD I can only find carriers using narrow body jets.
Does anyone use wide bodies for these trips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 2 Boston to see Sargent works
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 5 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 6 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 7 Southwest US
- 8 Harlem, NY
- 9 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 10 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 11 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 12 Glacier to Banff
- 13 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 14 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 15 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 16 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 17 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 18 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 19 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 20 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 21 Mississippi gulf coast
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 24 Inns in Manteo
- 25 A Drive Through the Poconos