I am surprised to find that when looking for flights from NY to Lax and SD I can only find carriers using narrow body jets.
Does anyone use wide bodies for these trips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 4 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 9 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 21 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017