I just checked Ticketmaster for Wicked ticktets for Sat., Feb. 9th, at 2:00. They are full price but I noticed that only about 1/4 of the tickets are sold. In summer 2011, we bought them months in advance but I am wondering, is there any chance they may be discounted since not many are sold?
Wicked for a Sat. in Feb. Buy now or wait for discount?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 6 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????