I note that as at today a search of NORTH DAKOTA produces six responses for 2004 with less than two months of the year gone compared with a total of only fourteen for the whole of 2003. Does anybody have an explanation?
Why the mad rush on North Dakota posts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 Boston suggestions
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?