After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour