After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 charlotte
- 7 USA trip
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 NBA tickets??
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report