After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 NYC jazz with a minor
- 7 NYC Itinerary Help
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 5 week in US/Mexico
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 17 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Washington, DC to Boston
- 22 New Orleans Weekend
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days