After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 3 New York City in April
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 14 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 15 Baytown, Texas
- 16 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 17 Moving from VA to CT
- 18 New Orleans pictures
- 19 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 20 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 21 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 24 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 25 Dining in Manhattan