After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 2 Park City Utah
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 8 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Alaska- Best tours
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 22 San Diego Public Transportation
- 23 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 24 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 25 Yellowstone Dining