After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Philly
- 5 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!