After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Seafood
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Connecticut River Byway
- 13 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 14 Boston
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 22 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 25 Boston/Salem with kids