After almost buying tickets and hotel several times, I finally realized that I just don't want to put up with disgusting second-hand cigarette smoke in my lungs. The vast majority of the populace is nonsmoking now, why does Vegas hang on? There are no nonsmoking facilities for gaming there. So, we take our funds to the local nonsmoking casinos (Colorado) when we want to game. I miss the Vegas scene, though; why oh why are they so far out of step?
Why is Vegas still smoking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 3 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 11 Things to do in Key West
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Boston & Cape Cod
- 16 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 20 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary