I am trying to reserve a car for less than 24 hours from CLT for March 25-26. The cheapest I am getting is around $75! I used Kayak, Priceline, Hotwire, Carrentals.com...any suggestions for how to get a lower price but from the airport (I don't want to take a bus off site, just want this to be as easy as possible). I can use AA miles but that seems excessive (!4K) for just paying outright. Thanks!
Why is a car rental from CLT for one day so expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Destination in USA
- 2 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 x mas
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants