We get pissed off because other Nationals"refuse" to speak English. I hate this mentality. We expect foreigners to learn English the minute they come to the USA or to know it even before they get here. We also expect everyone to speak to us in English when we go abroad. Can you imagine if someone from another country came here and said "oh the Americans were so rude. They pretended not to speak French or Spanish"
Why dont Americans speak more languages
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City