We get pissed off because other Nationals"refuse" to speak English. I hate this mentality. We expect foreigners to learn English the minute they come to the USA or to know it even before they get here. We also expect everyone to speak to us in English when we go abroad. Can you imagine if someone from another country came here and said "oh the Americans were so rude. They pretended not to speak French or Spanish"
Why dont Americans speak more languages
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach