We get pissed off because other Nationals"refuse" to speak English. I hate this mentality. We expect foreigners to learn English the minute they come to the USA or to know it even before they get here. We also expect everyone to speak to us in English when we go abroad. Can you imagine if someone from another country came here and said "oh the Americans were so rude. They pretended not to speak French or Spanish"
Why dont Americans speak more languages
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Miami travel
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia