Thinking of white water rafting near Beckley, WV on the lower New River in August, or waiting till Fall for the dam release of water for the Gauley river rafting. 4 adults.
Opinions? Would the summer one be too "tame" ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Realistic Sex Doll For Sale
- 2 4 days road trip southern New England
- 3 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 6 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 7 Best People Traffic Counters
- 8 My Topic Titlehttp://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 9 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 10 trip out west horses and rafting
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 13 Philly Itinerary Help
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 16 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 17 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 18 Costco Travel
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 24 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 25 USA family tour