Thinking of white water rafting near Beckley, WV on the lower New River in August, or waiting till Fall for the dam release of water for the Gauley river rafting. 4 adults.
Opinions? Would the summer one be too "tame" ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 NJ to Florida drive
- 3 Retiring in Florida
- 4 Hawaii - where?
- 5 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 6 From the Vine to the Vat
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 9 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 10 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 11 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 12 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 19 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs