Early planning for next June. Looking to take the kids up to Storyland/Santa's Village. My parents are coming too. They'd like a cabin/cottage (nothing fancy) that is on/near water. My dad wants to take the boys "fishing" but really just playing at the water's edge is fine It can either be a VRBO or just a motel type place that rents cottages. Any suggestions or towns to start with?
White Mountains....lodging near water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?