Plan to go to the White Mountains to see the changing of the leaves. I was planning on the first week in October, and is this generally a good time or should I go a little later? Besides seeing the changing of the leaves I would like to plan some fun day side trips using Conway as a base. Being that this a particularly rustic part of the country I would really appreciate input on some B&B or other unique setting lodging if possible. I will be staying with a companion for 5-6 days. Any and all input would be appreciated.
White Mountains for leaf peeping with Conway or North Conway as a base
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Best Destination in USA
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 x mas
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach