Plan to go to the White Mountains to see the changing of the leaves. I was planning on the first week in October, and is this generally a good time or should I go a little later? Besides seeing the changing of the leaves I would like to plan some fun day side trips using Conway as a base. Being that this a particularly rustic part of the country I would really appreciate input on some B&B or other unique setting lodging if possible. I will be staying with a companion for 5-6 days. Any and all input would be appreciated.
White Mountains for leaf peeping with Conway or North Conway as a base
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 9 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Refining my California Itinerary
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w