I am thinking of going with a friend of mine to Cape Cod in August. From reading these posts, we were interested in staying at the White Horse Inn. Can anyone who has stayed there, tell me about their experience there. Did you like it? Was the beach across the street pretty? Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in Florida
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 5 From the Vine to the Vat
- 6 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 7 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 8 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 9 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 10 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 11 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 18 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 22 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 23 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 24 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 25 Rental Car Orlando