I am thinking of going with a friend of mine to Cape Cod in August. From reading these posts, we were interested in staying at the White Horse Inn. Can anyone who has stayed there, tell me about their experience there. Did you like it? Was the beach across the street pretty? Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 3 United Nations tours
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 San Francisco California
- 7 September Road Trip in New England
- 8 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 10 NYC with 8 yr old
- 11 Miami and New Orleans
- 12 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 13 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 14 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 17 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 18 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 19 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 stopping off I 81 South
- 24 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 25 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?