I am thinking of going with a friend of mine to Cape Cod in August. From reading these posts, we were interested in staying at the White Horse Inn. Can anyone who has stayed there, tell me about their experience there. Did you like it? Was the beach across the street pretty? Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 2 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 3 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 Southern Road Trip
- 7 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 8 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 9 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 10 First time visit to California
- 11 Hilton Head
- 12 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 15 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 16 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 17 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 18 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Southwest US
- 21 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 22 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 23 Reno GTG?
- 24 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 25 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge