I am thinking of going with a friend of mine to Cape Cod in August. From reading these posts, we were interested in staying at the White Horse Inn. Can anyone who has stayed there, tell me about their experience there. Did you like it? Was the beach across the street pretty? Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
White Horse Inn question..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 10 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 11 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 12 Getting to Key West
- 13 New Orleans Motel Question
- 14 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels