We are thinking of planning a trip in mid september. We love the outdoors and like to take our daughter on short kid friendly hikes. I am having a hard time deciding between Vancouver/Whistler area vs. Rocky Mountain National park.
Which one would you go to and why?
Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 2 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Christmas weather?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 11 Big island itinerary
- 12 Thousand Islands
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 15 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 18 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 22 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014