We are thinking of planning a trip in mid september. We love the outdoors and like to take our daughter on short kid friendly hikes. I am having a hard time deciding between Vancouver/Whistler area vs. Rocky Mountain National park.
Which one would you go to and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 16 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 17 Summer trip
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...