We are thinking of planning a trip in mid september. We love the outdoors and like to take our daughter on short kid friendly hikes. I am having a hard time deciding between Vancouver/Whistler area vs. Rocky Mountain National park.
Which one would you go to and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st trip to Colorado
- 2 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 7 road trip during husbands bday
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 10 Juneau cruise stop
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC