We are thinking of planning a trip in mid september. We love the outdoors and like to take our daughter on short kid friendly hikes. I am having a hard time deciding between Vancouver/Whistler area vs. Rocky Mountain National park.
Which one would you go to and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 reliable transportation across florida
- 2 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 5 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 9 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 10 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 Las Vegas loop
- 13 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 Uber and Miami
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?