looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 2 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 6 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 11 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 16 Colorado itinerary
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 19 Hawaii wedding
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 22 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 23 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida