looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 11 Driving to Naples fl
- 12 Nashville Questions
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Disney for Florida residents
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Downtown Chicago