looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Which washington location for Cherry Blossoms is best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Broadway this week
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island