looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 5 Northwest Passage
- 6 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise