looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 2 Cape cod Labor Day
- 3 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 4 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 5 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 6 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 9 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 10 US Open Tennis
- 11 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 12 Hawaii with limited time
- 13 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 14 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 15 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 20 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017