looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas and nearby
- 2 Cape Cod trip report
- 3 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 4 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 5 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Orlando area weather in June
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle