looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 2 Savannah hotel
- 3 universal studios and disney
- 4 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 marriot cypress harbour
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 13 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days