looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Which washington location for Cherry Blossoms is best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Key West
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 5 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 6 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 7 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 8 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 9 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 10 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 11 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 Dinner in Miami
- 17 Orlando to Savannah
- 18 Tipping advice
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 22 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 23 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed