looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 International transferring planes at CDG
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 24 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 25 MN lake home rental needed