I am helping my parents plan their 50th Wedding Anniversary trip to Alaska, and they want to experience a train ride from Anchorage to Denali. I find that Alaska Railroad and Gray Line both travel that route - is one better than the other, comfort wise and in overall experience? Is there an advantage to train travel, scenery wise? Thanks for your input.
Which train is best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Door County Suggestions
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 14 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!