I am helping my parents plan their 50th Wedding Anniversary trip to Alaska, and they want to experience a train ride from Anchorage to Denali. I find that Alaska Railroad and Gray Line both travel that route - is one better than the other, comfort wise and in overall experience? Is there an advantage to train travel, scenery wise? Thanks for your input.
Which train is best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 12 Tudor city -special help/info
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 15 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 16 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 17 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 20 must see and do's in Maui?
- 21 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX