My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White gentle Toothbrush’s manufacturer
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/telosc-reviews/
- 3 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 4 http://www.supplement2go.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 5 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 10 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 11 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 12 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 13 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 14 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 15 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 16 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 17 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 21 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 24 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 25 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?