My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 6 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 7 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 8 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 9 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 What car service?
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 Denali
- 17 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Maine in May?
- 20 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 21 New Years Eve in NYC
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?