My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 6 Rose Parade Novice
- 7 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 10 Vegas Where to Start
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 A little packing advice..
- 14 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 15 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 16 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 17 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Niagara Falls train stations
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 23 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Pt. Reyes with kids
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?