My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 2 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 5 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 6 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 7 Mountain Honeymoon
- 8 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 9 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 10 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 11 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 12 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 13 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 14 Short weekend in Seattle
- 15 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 18 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 19 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 20 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 21 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 24 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 25 New England itinerary help
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?