My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Road trip advice needed please
- 4 Chicago restaurants
- 5 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 9 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 10 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 13 Visting a friend during layover
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?