My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 40th in Key West
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 What to do in New York?
- 4 When do school start again in August?
- 5 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Disney for Florida residents
- 8 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 9 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 10 Our Boston Getaway
- 11 Yosemite
- 12 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 13 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 14 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 15 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 16 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 17 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 18 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 21 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?