My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?