My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 Savanah GA
- 8 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?