My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 usa roadtrip
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 How much time in Badlands?
- 12 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 13 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Chicago 2017
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?