My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 4 Inexpensive family getaways
- 5 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 6 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 7 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 8 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 11 New York best app
- 12 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 13 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 16 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 17 Hawaii Cruise
- 18 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 19 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 20 kauai
- 21 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 22 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 First time to Alaska
- 25 Hawaii - where?
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?