My husband is going to Melbourne, FL for a work trip in late April and my 7-month old baby and I are tagging along. We're trying to decide in which beach we should stay. I'm hoping to stay in a hotel that is directly on the beach, but within walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants since my husband will have the car during the day. It seems that Cocoa Beach has the most options, but I'm afraid that it'll be too far of a daily commute for my husband. Anyone have any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Rate for LGA
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 7 Miami
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 12 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 March in New Mexico
- 16 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Border crossing
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 24 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 25 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
Which Space Coast Beach? Cocoa, Satellite, Indian Harbor, etc?