We have always visited the east coast but I want to show my kids the beauty of the west coast with white sand and warmer water in April. Would like it to be close to an airport since we only have about 4 days to spend. Any suggestions?
Which south Florida Gulf beach town to go to this April with my 2 teenagers?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 4 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Biloxi questions again
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Madison Square Garden
- 23 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?