My husband and I will be flying to Rapid City, SD and fly out of Jackson Hole, WY. We have decided to take one of two routes for the sake of limited time. Route 1:Rapid City and area tourist areas (within 100-150 miles), then to Sidney, Nebraska, Cheyenne, WY, then Rocky Mtn NP, Granby, Co., Craig, Co., Jackson Hole. Route 2: Rapid City (same as Route 1), then Gillette, WY, Sheridan, WY, Cody WY, Little Big Horn, MT, Thermopolis, WY, Jackson Hole. We have already been to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, so we would like to see something new. By taking one or the other will be missing something great? Just looking for the best trip. We are hoping to see a lot, but still have enough time to enjoy ourselves without being so incredibly rushed. THANKS!!!
Which Route? Through Wyoming or Colorado
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles