We are staying 2 days at the OFI. Our primary interests are the Geysers and hot springs along with seeing the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Should we exit through the north entrance and stay in Gardiner on our last night ( i have a reservation at the Absaroka Lodge on the river) or should we exit through West Yellowstone (I also have a reservation at the Three Bear Lodge) heading up 191 instead. I figured doing this might give us a chance to see the Wildlife center in West Yellowstone. Which would be a more scenic route, which would be the quickest/easiest drive? I am just wondering if we will have time to leave out of the North entrance since we will be there only 2.5 days. Not sure if we will have time at all for Lamar or Hayden. We will stay overnight in the Butte area and then head to Glacier National Park.
Which route from Yellowstone to Bozeman
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee