We are staying 2 days at the OFI. Our primary interests are the Geysers and hot springs along with seeing the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Should we exit through the north entrance and stay in Gardiner on our last night ( i have a reservation at the Absaroka Lodge on the river) or should we exit through West Yellowstone (I also have a reservation at the Three Bear Lodge) heading up 191 instead. I figured doing this might give us a chance to see the Wildlife center in West Yellowstone. Which would be a more scenic route, which would be the quickest/easiest drive? I am just wondering if we will have time to leave out of the North entrance since we will be there only 2.5 days. Not sure if we will have time at all for Lamar or Hayden. We will stay overnight in the Butte area and then head to Glacier National Park.
Which route from Yellowstone to Bozeman
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage