Our family is vacationing in the Minnesota North Shore area this summer. On the drive back south, we would like to take one of the Mississippi River Roads for a bit. I am wondering which drive is more enjoyable between the Minnesota side (St. Paul south along the river through Red Wing & Winona) or the Wisconson side (Prescott south to La Crosse).
Which River Road Drive-Minnesota or Wisconsin?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego or Hawaii
- 2 los angeles sunday brunch
- 3 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 4 Full day in Nashville
- 5 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 7 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 8 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 9 Paso Robles, CA
- 10 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 11 SFO airport changing terminals
- 12 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 13 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 14 Vegas Shows
- 15 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 16 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 17 SF Activities
- 18 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 19 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 Skiing
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 24 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 25 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)