Looking at the Pod hotels...51 & 39....for a 2 week stay in January. I know they are tiny! Price difference is $10 a night ($85 vs. $75). Which one would be better located as far as safety, convenient dining or grocery stores & public transportation? Solo female traveler so want to feel okay about getting around....
Which Pod hotel in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 10 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 11 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 12 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 13 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help