Looking at the Pod hotels...51 & 39....for a 2 week stay in January. I know they are tiny! Price difference is $10 a night ($85 vs. $75). Which one would be better located as far as safety, convenient dining or grocery stores & public transportation? Solo female traveler so want to feel okay about getting around....
Which Pod hotel in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 11 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 24 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 25 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!