Looking at the Pod hotels...51 & 39....for a 2 week stay in January. I know they are tiny! Price difference is $10 a night ($85 vs. $75). Which one would be better located as far as safety, convenient dining or grocery stores & public transportation? Solo female traveler so want to feel okay about getting around....
Which Pod hotel in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Southern Alabama trip report
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!