Four of us will be spending two nights at Rainier in late July 2013. There is availability for rooms with bath at both Paradise Inn and the National Park Inn.I am leaning towards the NPI because is seems a bit lower key and is smaller. Any thoughts about the positives and negatives of each and specific room choice of each? Thanks!
Which place to stay at Rainier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Tour of the Wester US
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Hawaii
- 22 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Convenient Accommodation suggestions