Four of us will be spending two nights at Rainier in late July 2013. There is availability for rooms with bath at both Paradise Inn and the National Park Inn.I am leaning towards the NPI because is seems a bit lower key and is smaller. Any thoughts about the positives and negatives of each and specific room choice of each? Thanks!
Which place to stay at Rainier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers