I am 20 years old, female. I want to travel alone this summer, but I dont know which place would be safe for me to go alone, but still fun. I never have any travel experiences before. Should I join a tour with other people? Please give me some advice. I really wants to enjoy the a week or two by myself.
which place that I can travel alone as best?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 2 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 SmarterVegas Question
- 5 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 8 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 9 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 10 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 11 SF Activities
- 12 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 13 Trip to New Orleans
- 14 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 San Diego or Hawaii
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Tampa area and North
- 24 Season greetings
- 25 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?