I've heard, front, over wings, back of plane, closest to the engine.
What's your opinion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Asian population in Portland, OR?
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 10 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 11 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 14 time to visit statue
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 17 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 18 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 19 Chester, CN
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 22 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC