I've heard, front, over wings, back of plane, closest to the engine.
What's your opinion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MO road trip itinerary
- 2 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 3 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 4 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 5 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 6 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 7 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 8 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 9 Birthday vacation ideas
- 10 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 11 Nashville restaurants
- 12 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 13 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 14 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 17 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 23 Around New Orleans
- 24 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 25 Visiting New York State