Hi, We are doing a trip to Newport and there seems to be good availability at even the best inns on the day we want to go. Anyone have any advice? I prefer quiet locales. Quality of breakfast is of moderate importance. We will have a car, but since parking in the wharf area can be tricky, it would be nice if we could walk to Thames Street area. Thanks
Which Newport B and B, Ivy Lodge, Francis Malbone, Hilltop, or Attwater Villa?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 5 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 6 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 7 Boston area
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 18 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 19 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 20 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 24 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 25 Rockport, MA dining?