We are planning another 3-day trip this summer to Wine Country. Please share some of the mobile tools that you have found helpful to find wineries. Also please share some of your favorite wineries in Napa Valley, Sonoma even all the way up to Healdsburg /Geyserville.
Which mobile apps do you use for Napa Valley and Sonoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 16 Boston/Salem with kids
- 17 Connecticut River Byway
- 18 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 19 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 20 San Diego farmer's markets
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 The Seedy Side of Key West