We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Which is better: Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas