We have found 2 companies that do ice fall treks. nova and mica. Nova offers something called an adventure trek which is longer . Can anyone recommend one over the other. Also how is the 6 mile creek white water rafting if we plan to be there in May?
which icefall trek and how is the 6 mile creek white water rafting in May?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Seafood
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Connecticut River Byway
- 13 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 14 Boston
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 22 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 25 Boston/Salem with kids