My boyfriend and I (both 23 years old) are visiting Wilmington for a weekend in March. We were wondering: which two houses/plantations would be best to visit if given the choice? We do not want to get overwhelmed by too many mansions/plantations/museums. Suggestions as to the general itinerary of the trip are also welcome! Thanks!
Which houses to visit in WIlmington?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 4 Yosemite in Winter
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 7 Orlando in March
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day