My boyfriend and I (both 23 years old) are visiting Wilmington for a weekend in March. We were wondering: which two houses/plantations would be best to visit if given the choice? We do not want to get overwhelmed by too many mansions/plantations/museums. Suggestions as to the general itinerary of the trip are also welcome! Thanks!
Which houses to visit in WIlmington?
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 Baseball Road Trip
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 22 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 23 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!