I'm looking to stay overnight with my husband for our 10th year anniversary. We want somewhere nice, upscale, and clean (a must) that has a good restaurant. We would like to have a swimming pool, but it seems that neither of these places have it.
Do you have any suggestions? It is for tomorrow night. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zurich airport connections
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 6 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 Things to do in Toronto
- 9 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 10 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 11 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 12 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 13 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
Which hotel, Detroit Renaissance Marriott, Royal Park Hotel, or MGM Grand?