I have a terrible back and really struggle with the cheap super hard mattresses found at many motels and hotels. I read somewhere that certain hotels are buying all new beds that are super comfortable. What advice can you give me regarding comfortable mattresses?
Which hotel chain has the best beds?
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 5 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Curved Sofa
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013