After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 6 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 7 White light smile reviews
- 8 Key West
- 9 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 10 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 DC restaurant report
- 21 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot