After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 7 Maui and Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare