After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 4 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 5 Staying outside DC
- 6 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 7 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 8 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 9 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 10 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 19 Road trip
- 20 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 21 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 22 Getting married to a French man
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 25 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake