After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 4 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 5 Using the base? Wash your face with special
- 6 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 Nilichik Ak.
- 9 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 10 Las vegas +21
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 16 A day in Boston
- 17 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 Newport , RI
- 20 Steamboat in August
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 24 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 25 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist