After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 2 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 3 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 4 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 5 Highlights in New England
- 6 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 7 Christmas season in Disney World
- 8 Abandoned places in southern California
- 9 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 10 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 11 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg
- 12 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 16 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 20 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 21 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 22 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 23 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 24 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 25 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro