After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 2 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 3 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 4 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 9 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 10 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 11 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 12 The District by Hilton Club
- 13 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 14 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 15 Acadia National Park
- 16 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 17 Anniversary destination
- 18 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 19 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 20 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 21 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 4th of July in Chicago
- 24 Visiting New York State
- 25 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July