After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Budget NYC hotel
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 17 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship