After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 10 days vacation in Maine
- 3 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 4 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 5 san fransisco to crater lake
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Family reunion ideas
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 11 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 12 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 13 New Software
- 14 JFK-connection
- 15 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 16 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 17 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 18 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 19 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 20 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 21 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 22 RV campsites Newport RI
- 23 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 24 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 25 Reagan Library