Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 3 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 8 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 Jazzfest side trips
- 11 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 12 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 18 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car
Hi everyone ~