Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 2 Inexpensive family getaways
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 5 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 6 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 7 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 8 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 9 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 10 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 11 Driving cross country tips
- 12 Help with first time
- 13 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 14 Atlanta Airport
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 17 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 20 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 21 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 22 Discounted Rental Car?
- 23 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
Hi everyone ~