Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 2 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 Airbnb seattle
- 6 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 7 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 10 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Texas info
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 20 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 21 Dallas airport to bush library
- 22 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 23 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 24 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
Hi everyone ~