Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 once in a lifetime
- 2 Birthday vacation ideas
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Hotels Houston
- 9 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 11 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 14 Long Weekend in Denver
- 15 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 16 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 Sedona lodging
- 19 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 20 Tioga Pass
- 21 48 Hours in NYC
- 22 Where to visit out east
- 23 Orlando to Vermont
- 24 Page AZ to Kanab UT
- 25 Seeing fireworks from Downtown Disney
Hi everyone ~