Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 19 North Carolina airports
- 20 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 21 Boston to Naples florida
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools
Hi everyone ~