Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/musclex-tst-1700/
- 2 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 3 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Lunch in Central Park
- 6 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 My travels to Monument Valley
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
Hi everyone ~