Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 10 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip
Hi everyone ~