Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Where to eat before the show?
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Same Day Flower Delivery in Chennai
- 7 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 21 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
Hi everyone ~