Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Which Hawaiian island with a 1 year old?
Hi everyone ~
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce