Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Which Hawaiian island with a 1 year old?
Hi everyone ~
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Wedding venue in NH
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Alaska
- 25 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah