Hi everyone ~
DH and I have FF tickets to Hawaii next month, but we won't be using them this year since our little boy is due this summer! So, we have to cancel them, and would like to move them to next summer. Our baby will be about a year old, since he will be born this July or August.
We have been to Hawaii the last 4 summers, and have been to the BI 3 times, and Oahu/Maui/Kauai twice each. We love them all for different reasons. We usually go for 2 weeks since we come from the East Coast, and usually do 1 week/1 island. We will probably go for less time (maybe 9-10 days) and stick to 1 island with a baby, especially since we now have a puppy who we won't leave for 2 whole weeks.
Anyways, I don't want these FF miles to go to waste, especially with airline prices the way they are going! And I know I won't know my baby until he is born, but which island do you think would be best with a baby that age? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 3 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 4 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 5 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 8 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 14 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 24 Christmas Napa Valley
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
Hi everyone ~