We will be traveling from port angeles to victoria for an overnight this summer during a 10 day trip to the seattle/onp area. I have heard about the Coho and Victoria Express ferries. Are there any others? Are there advantages to one over the other? I'm not sure whether we will take our car or leave it overnight. All we want to do is see the inner harbor, downtown and the gardens. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
which ferry from port angeles to victoria?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 5 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Sacramento GTG
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 21 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 22 Dauphin Island, AL
- 23 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?