We will be traveling from port angeles to victoria for an overnight this summer during a 10 day trip to the seattle/onp area. I have heard about the Coho and Victoria Express ferries. Are there any others? Are there advantages to one over the other? I'm not sure whether we will take our car or leave it overnight. All we want to do is see the inner harbor, downtown and the gardens. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
which ferry from port angeles to victoria?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 4 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 7 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle Visit April
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 Morning in miami
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 19 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 20 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 21 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 22 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 23 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Acadia National Park/New England States