My husband and daughter and I are going to the Mall of America in July. I have been looking for an up-scale hotel for us to stay in. I have read alot about the Embassy Suites across the street from the mall and the one at the airport. Can anyone tell me which one is nicer? Or if anyone has any other hotel suggestions I would appreciate it. We will have a car to drive so we don't have to stay right by the mall if that makes any difference. Thanks for your help!!
Which Embassy Suites?
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 15 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Please critique our plan...
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Gearhart Oregon
- 21 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 22 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 23 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions