We are headed to Chicago the last week in July. We will definitely plan to go to the Navy Pier, Millenium Park, AG store, and Lego Store. If you had to pick just one of these, which would you do: Lincoln Park Zoo, Museum of Science & Industry, or Shedd Aquarium? We are staying at the Sutton Place Hotel, and will not have a car. I'm fine with taking public transportation or a cab. Thanks!
Which Chicago attraction with kids age 6 and 9?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 18 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 24 Seward to Anchorage
- 25 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library