We would like to see a few shows while in NYC. SO far Wicked and Billy Crystal we have tickets to. But what about Little WOmen the Musical. I have read a few reviews and thought sounded pretty good. My hubby is worried it will be lousy. He wants to see Dracula. I figure we should go see a new one plus the old favorites. Hairspray sounds like fun to.
Thanks for your candid opinions. You have helped me so much so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 15 Budget NYC hotel
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship