We would like to see a few shows while in NYC. SO far Wicked and Billy Crystal we have tickets to. But what about Little WOmen the Musical. I have read a few reviews and thought sounded pretty good. My hubby is worried it will be lousy. He wants to see Dracula. I figure we should go see a new one plus the old favorites. Hairspray sounds like fun to.
Thanks for your candid opinions. You have helped me so much so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 Neue Galerie
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 20 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 21 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 22 Key West
- 23 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida