We would like to see a few shows while in NYC. SO far Wicked and Billy Crystal we have tickets to. But what about Little WOmen the Musical. I have read a few reviews and thought sounded pretty good. My hubby is worried it will be lousy. He wants to see Dracula. I figure we should go see a new one plus the old favorites. Hairspray sounds like fun to.
Thanks for your candid opinions. You have helped me so much so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 19 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!