My daughter is in grad school in WDC, living in Rockville. I will be visiting her in mid July and we would like to spend a day or two at a beach. It seems like Rehobeth, Lewes and Ocean City are all equidistant from where she is. any recommendations on where to go? and any recommendations on a cost effective place to stay? thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Beach holiday with baby
- 9 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 17 Cape cod and Acadia
- 18 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 19 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Barrow Alaska
- 23 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 24 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 25 Park City Utah