My daughter is in grad school in WDC, living in Rockville. I will be visiting her in mid July and we would like to spend a day or two at a beach. It seems like Rehobeth, Lewes and Ocean City are all equidistant from where she is. any recommendations on where to go? and any recommendations on a cost effective place to stay? thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 4 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Newport Restaurants
- 7 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 10 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 17 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Diego with Kids