My daughter is in grad school in WDC, living in Rockville. I will be visiting her in mid July and we would like to spend a day or two at a beach. It seems like Rehobeth, Lewes and Ocean City are all equidistant from where she is. any recommendations on where to go? and any recommendations on a cost effective place to stay? thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia ?
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Houston in September
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 15 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 16 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass