Seems like the airfare is about the same if we fly into LAX, Burbank or Santa Ana (?). We'll be staying at the Beverly Hills Hilton. We won't be renting a car.
Which airport is closer and/or easier?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do in Toronto
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 5 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Dinosaur National Monument
- 11 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 12 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 13 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 14 Miami airport--safety??
- 15 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 16 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 17 Maui - luau question
- 18 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 21 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 24 Places to stay in Skagway
- 25 Bryce and Zion planning