Seems like the airfare is about the same if we fly into LAX, Burbank or Santa Ana (?). We'll be staying at the Beverly Hills Hilton. We won't be renting a car.
Which airport is closer and/or easier?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reds VS Yankees
- 2 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 10 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 15 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 16 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 17 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 18 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 21 October New England Honeymoon??
- 22 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 25 Seattle Airport to Downtown