Seems like the airfare is about the same if we fly into LAX, Burbank or Santa Ana (?). We'll be staying at the Beverly Hills Hilton. We won't be renting a car.
Which airport is closer and/or easier?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://beaudermaskincare.com/skintology-cream/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 4 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 5 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 8 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 12 Adirondacks trip repot
- 13 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 14 Venice, CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 16 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 19 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 20 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 21 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 22 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 25 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto