Seems like the airfare is about the same if we fly into LAX, Burbank or Santa Ana (?). We'll be staying at the Beverly Hills Hilton. We won't be renting a car.
Which airport is closer and/or easier?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 California Coast in January
- 4 Traveling Alone
- 5 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 6 Key West
- 7 Currency and hotels
- 8 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 9 Vegas with toddler twins
- 10 OHare car service north suburbs
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 Arizona in winter
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 21 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 22 Las Vegas Vacation
- 23 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 24 disneyland
- 25 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.