We are planning to go to San Francisco from either Paris or London and then drive to LA and then fly to Costa Rica for 10 days, but what airline? I have looked at flights with Delta or American Airlines or United, on Expedia and E bookers but would like some honest opinions on these air lines. Thanksi
Which airline ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 14 New Orleans Motel Question
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 19 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 20 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 21 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 22 Happy Hour
- 23 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 24 road trip Houston-NJ
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December