We will be vacationing in NO in late October. I was looking forward to trying Crayfish, but I gather it will be out of season at that time. Any suggestions on the best places to get fresh seafood? Thanks for all your help!
Where's the best place to eat seafood in NOLA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 2 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 3 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 4 Can I buy an IPad duty free at LAX?
- 5 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 6 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 9 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 12 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 San Diego to Seattle
- 15 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 24 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 25 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife