I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 5 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 6 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 7 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 8 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 9 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 10 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 11 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 Shenandoah National Park
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 18 Seattle Visit April
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question