I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Los Angeles day trips
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 LA for a day and a half
- 12 Texas
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March