I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 3 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 4 SFO International Airport
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?