I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 5 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 8 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 9 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 10 First visit in New Mexico
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Beach holiday with baby
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands