I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 3 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 4 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Condo Rental in Florida
- 8 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 9 10 day trip
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 12 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 planning a trip to US
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 19 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 20 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 21 Texas
- 22 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 23 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 24 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 25 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral