I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 2 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 3 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 4 California
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 What time is it?
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 11 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 12 getting around DC
- 13 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 16 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 17 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 24 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 25 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon