I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 N California trip questions
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 22 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 New England Skiing
- 25 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august