I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 14 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 15 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 16 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 19 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 20 best of yellowstone
- 21 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec