I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
- 1 Memphis Tours
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Meredith New Hampshire
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Around North America (cruise)
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston and surrounding area
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 21 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah