I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach