I have read that while certain areas of New Orleans are quite safe to walk in, this is not true everywhere.
So what's a good area to stay if you don't want to have a car while there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 2 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 5 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 6 A week in NYC - first timers
- 7 Boston restaurants
- 8 Itinerary Critique
- 9 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 10 Tucson in February
- 11 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 12 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 13 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 14 Lets each do a post
- 15 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 16 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 17 Help with visit for a month!!
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 20 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 21 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 22 FLA testing the waters
- 23 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
- 24 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 25 San Diego Airport Hotels