I have read that while certain areas of New Orleans are quite safe to walk in, this is not true everywhere.
So what's a good area to stay if you don't want to have a car while there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 3 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 4 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 5 Southwest US
- 6 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 9 Glacier to Banff
- 10 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 11 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 12 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 15 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 16 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 17 Harlem, NY
- 18 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 19 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 20 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 21 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 Mississippi gulf coast
- 25 Another Key West trip in the books!