I have read that while certain areas of New Orleans are quite safe to walk in, this is not true everywhere.
So what's a good area to stay if you don't want to have a car while there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 2 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 3 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 4 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 5 Key West, FL
- 6 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 7 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 8 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 15 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 16 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 17 driving RT 66
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 From Newark to Manhattan
- 20 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 21 Relocating to Washington DC
- 22 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 23 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada