I have read that while certain areas of New Orleans are quite safe to walk in, this is not true everywhere.
So what's a good area to stay if you don't want to have a car while there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 7 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Maine in late October
- 10 Mendocino Hiking
- 11 Running kissimmee Florida
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 14 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 15 Monterey whale watching
- 16 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 17 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 20 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 The New Whitney
- 25 1.5 days in Chicago