My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Las Vegas in March
- 7 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Orlando parks advice
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 19 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 20 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 24 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?