My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Hotels Philly
- 4 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 Green Flea in NYC
- 8 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 9 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 10 Orlando in March
- 11 New England September
- 12 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 18 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 23 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 24 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ