My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 x mas
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 19 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 23 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 24 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA