My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Road Trip
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 9 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 10 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 palm desert, CA
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 New York Trip
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 20 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada