My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 5 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 May visit to Denali
- 10 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?