My family and I (me, my husband, three kids 5,3,&1) will be driving from Wilmington, DE to Boston and I am looking for a place to visit in CT for an overnight stay . We plan to leave early morning and spend a full day and night in CT. I was looking at New Haven and mystic. We would like a coastal town. Any suggestions?
Where to visit in CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 2 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 5 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 12 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 13 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 14 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 15 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 16 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 19 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon