I'm looking for destinations within a 10 hour drive of southwest Alabama for a week's visit between Christmas and New Year. DH and I would like a relaxing week away, possibly sitting in front of a fire in a cabin somewhere, but in an area where there's at least some sort of town to explore. Suggestions? Romance, interest and affordability are our priorities. We did Savannah last year and it was right up our alley. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!! We rarely get the time and $$ to travel, so we want this trip to be just right.
Where to visit between Christmas and New Year in Southeast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?