We are gathering in May 2013 for one week, to celebrate our 50th birthdays. Some of us have not been together in 20 years. So we want a place that is: quiet, pretty, pampering, warm, and near water. Any ideas? East Coast of the USA preferred, as it is the easiest for us all to get to. Fire away!
Where to Vacation? Six women celebrating our 50th.... need warm and water.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Philly
- 7 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 18 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 19 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!