We are gathering in May 2013 for one week, to celebrate our 50th birthdays. Some of us have not been together in 20 years. So we want a place that is: quiet, pretty, pampering, warm, and near water. Any ideas? East Coast of the USA preferred, as it is the easiest for us all to get to. Fire away!
Where to Vacation? Six women celebrating our 50th.... need warm and water.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 3 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Hana from the aiport
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 11 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours