We are gathering in May 2013 for one week, to celebrate our 50th birthdays. Some of us have not been together in 20 years. So we want a place that is: quiet, pretty, pampering, warm, and near water. Any ideas? East Coast of the USA preferred, as it is the easiest for us all to get to. Fire away!
Where to Vacation? Six women celebrating our 50th.... need warm and water.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Houston in September
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 10 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 11 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 12 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 Whale watching
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 palm desert, CA
- 21 New York Trip
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 24 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 25 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water