We are two late 20-somethings from NY looking for a long weekend (5 days) getaway in mid-September. We love the beach, good restaurants and nightlife... Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!
Where to vacation in September (East Coast)???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip from Fort Wayne to Denver, what to see???
- 2 Quick Denver Trip!
- 3 4 nights in/near Denver with kids?
- 4 Snowmobiling and Casino?
- 5 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 6 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 9 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 10 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 11 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 12 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 13 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 14 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 15 Our first trip to Denver
- 16 denver to badlands
- 17 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 18 Denver in late September
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 21 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.