I know this is an odd question, but we (2 adults) are trapped into taking vacation week in november...an odd time of year...where to go? lots of off-season options, but will there be anything to do? thinking about santa fe NM; cape cod/islands, north coast of mass (cape ann)maybe NY, (tho no off season there other than august). How about the Destin area of FLA...the coastal carolinas seem out since we don't tennis/golf. we like good food, hiking, being lazy, like walk-around towns and are wide open to anything in the continental US (at the moment) so....the question is, what good november vacation have you had? TIA for any input.
where to vacation in november
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 2 California coast: April
- 3 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 4 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 7 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 8 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 Whale watching
- 11 New York Yankee Station
- 12 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 13 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 15 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 16 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 17 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 18 September trip to Michigan
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 23 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 24 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 25 Stubhub and NFL Tickets