I know this is an odd question, but we (2 adults) are trapped into taking vacation week in november...an odd time of year...where to go? lots of off-season options, but will there be anything to do? thinking about santa fe NM; cape cod/islands, north coast of mass (cape ann)maybe NY, (tho no off season there other than august). How about the Destin area of FLA...the coastal carolinas seem out since we don't tennis/golf. we like good food, hiking, being lazy, like walk-around towns and are wide open to anything in the continental US (at the moment) so....the question is, what good november vacation have you had? TIA for any input.
where to vacation in november
View all United States activity »
- 1 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?